Just five of the many things that Pembrokeshire has to offer as a place to live, bring up a family and work your dream career.
- You could receive financial assistance of up to £7,000 to help meet the costs of moving to fill a social work job vacancy in Pembrokeshire.
- Live and work in the UK’s only Coastal National Park with over 50 beaches, 186 miles of coast path, over 50 castles and forts and varied wildlife habitats from puffins to dolphins.
- Above average salaries for social workers in the UK ranging from £29,276 for a social worker up to £42,616 for a team manager.
- Enjoy annual national events held right here in Pembrokeshire such as Iron Man Wales Red Bull Cliff Diving.
- Brilliant transport links to Ireland. Two ferries one from the North and one from the South of the County sail twice daily.